HACHI: A DOG’S TALE IN CINEMAS MARCH 12TH
To mark the launch of Hachi: A Dog’s Tale, we’re delighted to offer K9 Magazine readers the chance to win two Cineworld Unlimited Cards which entitles the winner to see as many film as they like for a whole year!
Hachi: A Dog’s Tale is in cinemas from 12th March and is the heartwarming true story about an unbreakable bond between a University professor and his dog. It all begins when Parker (Richard Gere) finds a lost puppy (Hachi) at his local train station. Not wanting to hand the puppy over to the pound, Parker takes it back home with him. Banned by his wife Cate (Joan Allen) from having another dog, Parker hides Hachi to the best of his ability but due to Hachi’s mischievous behavior Cate soon finds out.
No one comes forward to claim Hachi and Parker and Hachi become so inseparable that Cate cannot help but accept the mystery puppy into their family. Parker and Hachi develop an inexplicable friendship, and every morning Hachi accompanies Parker to the train station and faithfully returns to greet his master every evening in exactly the same place, at exactly the same time.
Through his daily journeys to the station Hachi becomes a regular fixture of the community and an inspiration of love, friendship and unyielding loyalty to everyone who meets him. Hachi’s story is a tale for the ages; a dog’s faithful devotion to his master exposes the great power of love and how this simplest of acts can become the grandest gesture of all.
Terms and conditions
· The prize consists of 2 x Cineworld Unlimited cards, excluding West End cinemas. For full terms and conditions see www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited
· Closing date is 31st March 2010
· This competition is not open to employees of K9 Media, Entertainment Film Distributors, their agents or anyone else associated with this promotion.
· The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
· The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
· All prizes are subject to availability.
· Details are accurate at time of publishing
© 2010 Entertainment Film Distributors. All rights reserved.