This month K9 Magazine has teamed up with FRONTLINE Pet Care to offer 5 lucky readers the chance to win a goody bag including 6 products from their range – and you choose which products you’d like!
FRONTLINE recognises that grooming isn’t just about how a pet looks but that it also has a key role in maintaining pets’ health and wellbeing, a primary concern for all pet owners. The range includes a specialised formula with two key ingredients:
Rhamnose, a polysaccharide compound, to stop bacteria sticking to the skin and coat while reducing odours and soothing the skin and Luminescine, a natural plant extract, to help deflect harmful UV rays, while enhancing colour and radiance for a brilliant shine.
The full range is split into shampoo and pet care products, as detailed below and you can choose which 6 products you’d like to receive in your goody bag from across the range, which includes:
• Dark Coat Shampoo – offers a deep shine to dark fur with ingredients for protection against the effects of harsh sunlight.
• White Coat Shampoo – formulated for long-lasting hydration and protection against harsh sunlight for white or light-coloured hair.
• Long Coat Shampoo – reduces shedding, and includes detangling agents for slick, snagfree combing.
• Puppy & Kitten Shampoo – a gentle formula for puppies and kittens over two months of age. Skin soothing and moisturising for smooth skin and a soft coat.
• Sensitive Skin Shampoo – formulated for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. It soothes and hydrates the skin, whilst restoring a beautiful shine to the coat.
• Odour Control Shampoo – created for greasy, flaking skin. It contains deodorising Moringa seed extracts and ensures protection and hydration of the skin.
• Leave-In Foam – a 2-in-1cleanser and conditioner acting as an alternative to wet shampooing. It gives odour control and a natural, glossy coat.
• Daily Spritz Daily – a conditioning spray for dogs and cats with Macadamia oil to refresh the skin, whilst reviving the coat’s natural shine.
• Paw Balm – moisturises and protects the sensitive areas of the feet in dogs and cats and helps to protect from snow, hot roads and irritants like sand and salt.
• Skin Care Gel – soothes patches of irritated skin. It soothes and hydrates the skin whilst providing antibacterial properties and a protective physical zinc oxide barrier over the skin surface.
So what are you waiting for? Enter to win a goody bag today! All you have to do is comment on this post here leaving your email address hidden behind your username and don’t forget to let us know which 6 products you would like your goody bag to include…